We went camping in July at Tamarack Lake with Grammy and Papa Schoenthaler. The road to the lake was a 4x4 only road so it was really bumpy and rocky, I liked all the bouncing. The lake was really nice and warm so I got to go swimming in the water. We went on one hike to a nearby lake called Twin Lake. We thought Papa got us lost on the hike, but Aspen sniffed the way out. I managed to stay awake during the walk in but was too exhausted on the way out, as you can tell the backpack was too comfortable. We also went kayaking. I went on a ride with Daddy on his kayak, but I don't like my life vest too much so it was real brief. The picture of Dad and I on his kayak will be in next months Family Time newspaper so keep your eyes peeled for it!
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello CR,
Papa & I had so much fun camping with you and your Mommy & Daddy. I only wish the life jacket had fit better on you as I know you would enjoy kayaking with your daddy. You definitely are a trooper even when Papa got confused on the trail to Twin Lake. I am looking forward to your first hunting experience with your Daddy & Papa.
Love you Sweetheart, Grammy
Post a Comment