Monday, August 27, 2007

Visit from Uncle Danny & Aunt Rachel



We got a visit from Uncle Danny & Aunt Rachel the end of June. We did a lot of stuff while they were here. We went out to Whiskeytown lake for a day so the boys could wakeboard, we went down to Chico and walked around downtown, we went and watched Grandpa Wiechman play the drums, and we went on my first camping trip up to Brokeoff Meadows near Lassen Park.


I had a lot of fun fishing and camping up at Brokeoff Meadows. I even caught my first brook trout (with help from mom). Playing that hard made me take really good naps up there but when it came to bed time I was a little unsure about sleeping in my porta crib so I ended up in bed with mom and dad.


We can't wait to see Uncle Danny & Aunt Rachel in October for their wedding!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yea! I feel almost famous now! LOL I am so glad you guys are on here. I try to keep mine updated as much as possible, but this will be great! See you in less than 6 weeks!!!!!