I had a wonderful Christmas this year. Christmas Eve we had all of my Mommy's family over to our house for food, drinks and opening presents. We even watched a video of the family from a long time ago, I got to see my Great Grandma on the video. Christmas Day we went out to Millville to spend the day with Daddy's family. I got lots of great gifts and had a blast playing with all my new toys.
Christmas Eve I went to the Children's Church Service with Grammy and Papa at their church. They did a lot of singing, had a childrens message that I got to go down front for and I got a Christmas star, and it all ended with a candle light singing of Silent Night. Grammy said I was really good. After church we went back to my house where Mommy, Daddy, Great Grandpa, Aunt Mary, Uncle Don and cousins Bryan and Donny were waiting.
After dinner we opened gifts. Santa brought me this great quad! Now all I need is a helmet.
Aunt Mary, Uncle Don, Bryan and Donny gave me a magnet fridge farm. It makes animal noises!

We gave Papa and Great Grandpa a pheasant hunting gift certificate for New Years Day. Papa was very surprised!

Great Grandma Juanita sent me this monkey, how did she know that I love monkeys!?

Here I am sneaking open one of Daddy's gifts. What's with the bow on my head?

Mom acted really surprised when she opened her presents from Grammy and Papa (she picked them out herself).

On Christmas morning I woke up with Mommy and Daddy and we relaxed some and opened our presents from eachother. Santa left me two coloring books in my stocking. I am really excited about this one, it is a Tigger and Pooh one.

Here I am dumping out the rest of my stocking.

I got all kinds of new big boy things from Mommy and Daddy including cups, plates and a new toothbrush. The tooth fairy even left me toothpaste!

Mommy helped me make this for Daddy. It has a picture of me with a poem and my handprints.

Here I am trying to open up my new crayons. Another bow on my head??

After breakfast we packed up and headed out to Millville. Grandpa was soooo happy to see us. The anticipation of waiting to open gifts was getting to him.

Here is Mommy with a picture of Moonstone Beach that Uncle Adam gave us. I can't wait to go visit it in person with Uncle Adam and Aunt Jessica.

Here is Grandma opening up the gift from us. Mommy made all my grandparents a book of pictures from my first year. It started with my sonogram pictures and ended with my first birthday.

Aunt Walli made me one of her famous quilts! I love it so much, it is really soft.

I got kind of tired and had to take a break. I relaxed on the floor and watched Uncle Adam and Aunt Jessica open their gifts.

Everyone thought it was really funny to put this sticker on my forehead. It said "Try Me" with an arrow. I forgot about it so it was on my head for a while, then it stuck to my finger and I couldn't get it off.

I ended the day with a nice quad ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment