Today we went up to Brokeoff Meadows to cut Christmas Trees. It was really cold and started snowing when we were there. Mom took this picture of the spot where we like to camp in the summer. The creek was all snowy and frozen, this is where we caught so many fish last summer with Uncle Danny and Aunt Rachel.
Here is a picture of Uncle Adam, Grandma, Daddy, Me, Papa and Grammy. We stopped to scope out trees, there were none that anyone liked so we moved on.
Here is a close up of Daddy and Me. I liked Dad's goofy hat he got up in Alaska, it kept his ears nice and warm though.
Here is a close up of Grandpa and Me, he kept me nice and warm!
We found our spot to set up and start looking for trees. Uncle Adam and Daddy had the best time hiking around and cutting down the ones we all liked.
Here is Grammy, Uncle Adam, Grandpa and I keeping warm by the nice fire we built.
On the way back out I got to drive Papa's truck again. That is a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment