Friday, January 18, 2008

Playdate at Riley's House

Today we went to Riley's house for a playdate. She showed Waylon and I all kinds of new games and toys...

Riley likes to climb into her parents bed and play the "night, night" game.

Riley likes to jump in her crib.


I wheeled around Riley's baby doll stroller (I am practicing for when I become a big brother)!

Here is Riley with her Mommy Alli.


Here we all are playing the "night, night" game again.

Riley has a great play kitchen.


She showed Waylon and I how to cook things. Waylon ran off with the ketchup.


Here is a great picture of Waylon.


Here is Waylon playing with another one of Riley's toys.

Here is Christine with Baby Landon, I can't wait until he can play with us!


Riley learned how to go potty like a big girl! Here she is washing her hands afterward, Yeah!!



No comments: