Thursday, November 1, 2007

My First Birthday Party!!!














Last weekend was my first birthday party, even though my birthday was on Monday. We had a great time at the park with all my family and close friends. Mommy had a game for the kids to play called "Pin the Mouth on the Pumpkin". It was funny to watch all my friends try to find the right spot for the mouth. Here are pictures of my cousin Ryan and my friends Waylon, Riley, Sarah and Annie trying to play the game.















My birthday cake was actually cupcakes. I am still not too sure about the cupcake, I poked my finger in it and my Mom tried to get me to eat some but I wanted no part in it. After cake I got to open all my wonderful presents. Mom and cousin Emilee tried to show me how to open them and I had it figured out at first but got really tired and had to rest part way through. Uncle Bobby and Aunt Walli gave me my first real fishing rod, I am trying to see what kind of lure is attached (thanks for taking the hooks off!).


We wrapped up the day by taking pictures of me with my Grandparents and then with all my Great Grandparents that were able to attend. That is the most Great Grandparents I have been with at one time, I am so lucky! Thanks for a wonderful birthday!!!

No comments: